PDCA - One Blog

Welcome to the first Dexter cattle blog to disseminate information for members of the Purebred Dexter Cattle Association of North America (PDCA) and for those with a curiosity about Irish Dexter cattle, cattle in general, as well as news from the PDCA. Expressions of opinion are to not be regarded as expressing the official opinion of the PDCA unless expressly stated. Hopefully you will find something here of interest and don't overlook browsing through the archives. Comments are welcomed.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Who am I?

My name is Richard Henry, and I've been appointed the PDCA's Interim Regional Manager for Region One. My main responsibilities are to help provide communication and if possible assist members in coordinating regional events. In essence, I will try to keep you informed with what's going on with the Association and also keep the Association informed of your thoughts and concerns. This is your Association and so your vote and ideas are equal to my own. If you have a question and I don't know the answer then I'll go hunt an answer down for you. I want PDCA Region One members to be well informed.


I've served as a President and Editor of a sheep association, Vice President for a goat association, and as an Editor for 5 years for a Dexter association. I hope that some of this experience will be helpful to the members of the PDCA. Most of all, I'm counting on your help in breeding quality cattle and in the building of a professional Dexter cattle breed association. Together we can be proud to promote Dexter Cattle and the PDCA. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone in Region One. So thanks for stopping by.

Richard Henry
Lee's Summit, Missouri


PDCA - One Google