PDCA - One Blog

Welcome to the first Dexter cattle blog to disseminate information for members of the Purebred Dexter Cattle Association of North America (PDCA) and for those with a curiosity about Irish Dexter cattle, cattle in general, as well as news from the PDCA. Expressions of opinion are to not be regarded as expressing the official opinion of the PDCA unless expressly stated. Hopefully you will find something here of interest and don't overlook browsing through the archives. Comments are welcomed.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Short Legged Sweeties

On a discussion board recently I was starting to think that everyone must be drunk but then I looked at a lunar calendar and realized what phase the moon was in. I believe that there is some truth to a full moon having some affect on people. I support truth in labeling although I am aware that with Dexters passion sometimes overrides reason. So for the passionate I figured for today I'd pull out some photos of three of my short-legged sweeties.


Luckoma


Nikki

Papoose (also known around here as Mary)


PDCA - One Google